Aims & Objectives
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and no teaching women staff of CSSM College.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To encourage participation of NGOs working in the area of women’s development in the activities of the Cell.
- To organize seminars, workshops for creating general awareness and orientation of students, teachers , non-teaching staff for their active and sustained participation in the activities of Cell.
- To organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self-employment schemes for the encouragement of self-reliance among women.
Constitution of WDC
|Smt. Bhushana Pathare
|Smt. Sushma Barve
|Smt. Surekha Sonavane
|Smt. Sushmita Patro
|Smt. Sandhya Parab
|Smt. Rujuta Phadke