Responsibilities of Anti Ragging Cell
- To take cognizance of any breach of discipline and suggest immediate disciplinary action in such cases
- To implement and coordinate anti-ragging measures along with Convener and members of teaching staff, Students and Alumni.
- To decide the quantum of punishment to be imposed on the erring students.
- To monitor discipline among students’ community in classroom as well as at other places.
- To conduct enquiries of the defaulter students against individual/ collective indiscipline
- Collection of relevant evidences of incidence of indiscipline
- Liaison with District administration in matters regarding law and order situation in the institute
- To take preventive steps such as issue of notices, warnings, instructions, regulating certain actions etc. against individual or collective indiscipline.
|SMT. Manik Aware
|Smt. Archana Alphanso
|Dr. Vibhavari Nikam
|Smt. Deepali Gaikwad
|Mr. Vishal Jain
|Mr. Dhiraj Rokade